As Low As
Regulated & Trusted Broker
- Security of Funds
- Liquidity with Major Banks
- Segregated Client Funds
- 10 Years od Excellance
- Lowest Spreads
- Electric Fast Execution
- 24/7 Live Support
- Negative Balance Protection
- Meta Trader 4
- Copy Trading
Why Choose CF Merchants
Global Presence Since 2011
Personal Account Managers
Raw Spreads From 0:0 Pips
100+ Trading Products
Swap Free Islamic Accounts
Free Trade Copier
- Manage Umlimited accounts from one Master Account
- Copy trades in Mili Seconds
- Adjust with Equity, Balance or Lot Size
- Attract more clients to maximize your portfolio
Apply for Trade Copier
- ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Bullard continues the hawkish talkon June 18, 2021 at 8:17 pm
Forex news for North American trading on June 18, 2021: Markets: - Gold down $9 to $1764 - US 10-year yields down 6.4 bps to 1.436% - S&P 500 down 55 points to 4166 Bullard set the tone with some hawkish comments just as New York trade was ramping up. The led to a fresh bid in the US dollar
- What's on the US economic calendar next week: PCE data and plenty of Fedspeakon June 18, 2021 at 7:33 pm
Fed speak will be one of the highlights The Fed dominated the past week and it will likely be more of the same in the days ahead with a heavy slate of speakers scheduled to offer their thoughts on the stance of monetary policy.
- Bitcoin trades down 6% on the dayon June 18, 2021 at 7:29 pm
The price remains below the 200 day moving average above and above a key retracement level below Looking at the daily chart, the price cracked below its 200 day moving average toward midmonth of May and has stay below that moving average throughout the month of June.
- Bitcoin falls to a fresh five-day low in third day of declineson June 18, 2021 at 2:28 pm
Bitcoin continues to chew into Sunday's gain Bitcoin edged below the earlier lows in a fall to $36,780, down about $1000 on the day or 2.5%. It's the third day of selling after a failure to climb above $41,000 mid-week.
- EURUSDs 5-minute chart tells "the story" of the trend. How you can attack the trend by following the price action from that chart.on June 18, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Seller remain in control and this is why.. First, in what I feel might be a trend move, I focus on two things.
- Academic article - Asymmetric information in the foreign exchange marketon June 17, 2021 at 2:25 am
Study of the FX market by outsiders does not tell FX market professionals anything they don't already know. I have been known to bang on about this from time-to-time. Often the only people that know about trades, or a trade, are the buyer and seller in the trade. OTC, that's the way it is.