As Low As
Regulated & Trusted Broker
- Security of Funds
- Liquidity with Major Banks
- Segregated Client Funds
- 10 Years od Excellance
- Lowest Spreads
- Electric Fast Execution
- 24/7 Live Support
- Negative Balance Protection
- Meta Trader 4
- Copy Trading
Why Choose CF Merchants
Global Presence Since 2011
Personal Account Managers
Raw Spreads From 0:0 Pips
100+ Trading Products
Swap Free Islamic Accounts
Free Trade Copier
- Manage Umlimited accounts from one Master Account
- Copy trades in Mili Seconds
- Adjust with Equity, Balance or Lot Size
- Attract more clients to maximize your portfolio
Apply for Trade Copier
- Economic data coming up in the European sessionon January 28, 2021 at 5:17 am
German January inflation in focus today Of note, equities are seeing red across the board in Asia, with US futures also keeping more subdued following the tumble in the cash market yesterday.
- Heads up: Germany states' CPI readings due later todayon January 28, 2021 at 5:05 am
German states will be releasing their CPI prints for January today As a whole, this shouldn't change the ECB outlook whatsoever in Q1 and the Saxony report later will also offer more clues on how core inflation is playing out.
- Bitcoin is trading back below the 100 hour MAon January 26, 2021 at 4:26 pm
Sellers leaned against the 100 hour MA on the last test today The price of Bitcoin on Coinbase is trading trading down $-1250 at $31,465. The low price reached $30,830. The high price today extended to $32,713.90.
- JP Morgan on what could "generate a severe liquidity shock to Bitcoin markets"on January 26, 2021 at 1:37 am
Via a JPM client note on BTC market structure, which gets more perturbing the further down you read ... In summary: Price update on BTC:
- Pro-tip: Spend less time dissing other traderson January 25, 2021 at 11:29 pm
Seeing media opinions on the frenzy/bubble/euphoria/blow-off top engulfing the retail side of financial markets. Especially US stocks and related derivatives.
- The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessonson January 22, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Rumors fly as WallStreetBets sparks a run on shorts The balance of power in stock markets has shifted. This week's drama in the shares of GameStop (GME) is one of the best signs yet that the power of retail traders can't be doubted.