- AMC says it will accept payment in Ethereum, Litecon and Bitcoin Cashon September 16, 2021 at 1:26 am
AMC already accept payment in Bitcoin. CEO tweeting: As a reminder, don't whine about fake news because the time is not yet 10.28AM on September 16 where you are, K?
- ICYMI - Bridgewater founder Dalio: "I have a certain amount of money in bitcoin"on September 15, 2021 at 8:42 pm
Ray Dalio is the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates; he said he still thinks that bitcoin makes a good alternative to cash Dalio was speaking in a CNBC interview:
- Bitcoin moves above the 50% midpoint of the flash crashon September 15, 2021 at 4:23 pm
Midpoint comes in near $47,928. The next major target comes in against the 61.8% of $49,114 move above that level and traders will start to be looking toward round levels like $50,000 again.
- ICYMI: The Litecoin fiasco overnighton September 14, 2021 at 4:26 am
Litecoin surged higher before falling back on a fake press release that Walmart is to allow shoppers to make payments with the cryptocurrency A bigger mistake was on the part of Litecoin in tweeting further about the deal, as though confirming it - which turns out to not be the case.
- Litecoin creator attributes tweeting about Walmart deal to 'over-excitedness'on September 13, 2021 at 5:18 pm
Says Litecoin tweeted about Walmart deal 'in error' I think Litecoin is going to have a problem on its hands after the official account tweeted about the Walmart news.
- Is the Walmart release about Litecoin fake? Yes it is.on September 13, 2021 at 2:02 pm
Wal-Mart confirms that someone spoofed the newswire This is the spoof of the decade. The Litecoin/Walmart release was through Globalnewswire, which is one of the largest PR newswires in the world and it was tweeted out by Litecoin's verified account.
- Walmart intends to allow shoppers to make payments with Litecoin (update: This was one of the all-time great cons)on September 13, 2021 at 1:34 pm
Fake press release issued via globalnewswires and tweeted out by Litecoin : Litecoin itself tweeted about this, but has now deleted the tweet. There's evidence that someone spoofed globalnewswire, Reuters and everyone else. .
- ICYMI - Ukraine's parliament passed a law to legalize cryptocurrencyon September 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Via the news of the parliament voting to pass a bill Ukrainian media (Kyiv Post) - legalizing and regulating cryptocurrency and other virtual assets like tokens in Ukrain Up 'til now crypto law in Ukraine appears to have been a bit of a mystery, not legal, not illegal. The approved bill goes some way clarifying protections for
- Bitcoin down over 3% as cryptos start to run into trouble againon September 8, 2021 at 6:51 am
The pressure from yesterday continues Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are down over 3% on the day now as cryptos dribble lower, with the former dipping to near $45,000 while the latter is marked down to just blow $3,300.
- Bitcoin steadies after yesterday's plunge, what is the chart saying?on September 8, 2021 at 4:21 am
Bitcoin keeps steadier on the day, at least for now It's a quiet start to proceedings in the market and that includes cryptos as we are seeing some stabilisation after the crash yesterday.
- Crypto exchange Coinbase says US regulators to pursue legal action against iton September 8, 2021 at 3:41 am
Crypto exchange (i.e. website) Coinbase: After months of trying to engage with the @SEC on our planned Coinbase Lend product, we recently received notice that it intends to pursue legal action against us. We believe dialogue is at the heart of good regulation, even if the SEC may not
- El Salvador's President tweets that the country has bought an additional 150 bitcoinon September 7, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Someone else is selling them It's a wild day in the crypto market. Depending on whether El Salvador bought them 8 hours ago or 8 minutes ago, that is a wildly varying trade but he tweeted out the buy himself just a few minutes ago:
- As the NFT madness hit a peak? Ethereum crashes nearly 25%on September 7, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Everyone loaded up on rocks? Perhaps spending $500,000 on a rock NFT and it was "like a Picasso in 1932" was a sign we were near the top. Of course some of the prices shot even higher than that.
- ICYMI - El Salvador bought 200 Bitcoin, takes its holdings to 400on September 7, 2021 at 1:48 am
El Salvador will be taking Bitcoin s legal tender as of today, Tuesday 7 September 2021 I posted on their recent purchases of 200 BTC earlier: The news of El S. making the crypto accepted as legal payment came in early June,
- El Salvador buys 200 bitcoins, adopts the crypto as legal tender from 7 Septemberon September 6, 2021 at 9:48 pm
El Salvador has bought its 200 bitcoins, and will be buying more. The country's President, Nayib Bukele, confirmed on Monday the 200 bought and plans for more purchases. This guy must be a good politician, I mean he is President of a country! But, as a trader, he sucks. You don't announce you'll be buying more! (Unless